Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Welcome to the english language sub forum!
Perhaps he hadn't time yet. (I recur myself..) Dodgy
"Well, look who I ran into", crowded Coincidence.
 "Please," flirted Fate, "this was meant to be."

ഞാൻ നിങ്ങളെ നിങ്ങൾ മനോഹരമാണ് വിശ്വസിക്കുന്നു ആക്കും

(06-28-2014, 07:03 PM)Kulingile schrieb: Since 10 days kjo wasn't online. . .

It's 'for 10 days', Kuhli. Or you may say, he has not been online since June 18. ^^
[Bild: mhf_signatur_2_1_small_by_vehementiseave...8jdhcf.jpg]
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
"kjo" seems to be more interesting than anything else here Confused
(06-29-2014, 01:45 PM)IndigoRyu schrieb:
(06-28-2014, 07:03 PM)Kulingile schrieb: Since 10 days kjo wasn't online. . .

It's 'for 10 days', Kuhli. Or you may say, he has not been online since June 18. ^^

How I already said i'm not the best in english ^^
Rawr
I found a mistake
English Discussion schrieb:Forum dedicated for discussions done in english. This is a replacement for the old english language forum hee on temeraire.net which was taken offline due to inactivity.
Instead of here, it says
Zitat:hee
Rawr
Still not answered Big Grin
Rawr
And? What's now with kjo? I think that was enough time,,, Sorry for my distrust ^^
Rawr
As I have first seen the name kjo, it reminded me to my own name. Maybe kjo is the short form of Kiyomizu or Kiyo wrong spelled.
Ballistische Experimente mit kristallinem H2O auf dem Areal des Pädagogischen Instituts unterliegen striktester Prohibition!
Yes, maybe, but I think kjo is also a japanese name, isn't it?
Lesen sie doch Bücher!
Einige von ihnen wurden speziell dafür geschrieben.
Michail Genin
I don't know where to put it so I put it here.

I recently compared our TemeraireWiki to the american one and I discovered, that altough we have much less visitors in total and much less users (but as much active users), we have much more content pages. The american TemeraireWiki has about 509 content pages, we have 902. This great number is due to the humen and their description, most humen we have categorised in our Wiki are not to find in the american Wiki. As somebody remarked once our Wiki is not to neglect any longer, I hope Smile.
Ballistische Experimente mit kristallinem H2O auf dem Areal des Pädagogischen Instituts unterliegen striktester Prohibition!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste